I'm a freelance graphic designer based in Monroe.
QR Code Link to This Post
I'm looking for a junior designer to help with my workload. This includes print and web design work for a variety of clients, but for now mostly wineries. It's very fun work but I have too much on my plate right now. Hoping to find someone that wants to learn/refine their existing skills and can eventually become my Senior Designer.
- Contract work at hourly rate of $18/hr
- Workload varies by week
- Starting tasks include email design, website content preparation, and presentations.
- Work from home with weekly in-person meetings at my house in Monroe
- Very comfortable with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Willing to learn and able to accept critical feedback
- No degree required, but a background in design would be helpful
- Committed to meeting deadlines. Missing deadlines is not an option.
- Reliable and honest
Please respond with:
- your resume
- some information about you
- why you're interested in this position
- your availability
- examples of your work