Digital Marketing, Media and Analytics Company hyper-focused in the automotive industry is looking for a REMOTE Freelance Web Designer to execute several immediate projects.
QR Code Link to This Post
This client is looking to create two creative and highly engaging landing pages that will lead potential clients and partners to more information about their services. This can also become an on-going working relationship with other creative projects in the future.
This is a fully remote role where the talent is expected to have their own equipment and design software/tools to perform the job. There will be extensive creative freedom in this project, as long as the basic set brand guidelines are followed the sky is the limit!
As Sr. Web Designer you will:
- Communicate with the client to conceptualize and strategize landing pages for two of the companyâ€™s owned brands
- Provide wireframes of the landing pages for approval
- Create Mock Ups/ Prototypes of landing pages
- Make suggestions to improve visuals and company branding
- Assist with other creative projects as needed
- Robust Adobe CC Skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Familiarity with UI/ Visual Design best practices, and process
- Ability to create user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Familiarity with web design software and tools (i.e. Sketch, InVision, Figma, etc.)
- Ability to own projects from ideation stages to completion
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS and ability to work collaborate with developers
- Ability/experience working within tight deadlines
- Excellent self-management skills and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a remote environment
This is a REMOTE project opportunity for a company near Atlanta, GA.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.